Blogger Layouts

Friday, October 5, 2012

Announcing .....

 
 
This is my sister in law's new website!!!  I am so excited for her!!  And I'm sure she and it and everyone associated with it will be a great success!!  Yay for Jean!
 
If you know anything about cars or car news you have heard of Jean Jennings!  And with the launch of JeanKnowsCars, you will get to know her as I do!!! She will be known as the most hilarious, witty, smart, fun, generous, genuine, loving, and most important, kind person on the web!  And how do I know that?  Because she is so genuine!!!  And that so comes through on this video about her hat collection !!  I have nicknamed one of them her Alabama hat! (Roll Tide Roll!!)  She says no, but secretly ......whisper whisper ..... I think she's a roootin for the Crimson!  Tee hee hee!  She's so much funnier than I! lol Doesn't really matter cuz when you're near Jean, YOU WILL BE LAUGHING OUT LOUD!!
 
Check out this video on her hats ......
 
 



Don't ya just LOVE her? So I hope this gave you your smile today!

No comments:

Post a Comment