Blogger Layouts

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Baby Cards are on my mind!

My niece is having her first baby!!!   Little Abrielle should be with us in a couple of weeks now!  We can hardly wait!! Especially her Mom!! lol  So I made a few cards with baby in mind.

So I started this post a few days ago and am now ready to post these cards and keep in mind that I did the editing so please be patient with me and ride along as I teach myself!! lol

Ok, well, we have a date of inducement.  Abrielle should arrive on the Wednesday!  I hve why she is being induced but only asked yesterday and I try to stay away from facebook!! It steals my time in a NY second!!  lmbo!   To me it's the black whole!!  Hahaha Here are some more baby cards.





















I will posting some Halloween pictures of cards, of course!  lol  Have a very wonderful Labor Day and a great big Whoo Hoo for The American Workforce!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment