Blogger Layouts

Saturday, April 21, 2012

It's been an awful week!

I went on my very first scrapbooking weekend with a friend and had such a great time.  I could get addicted to those weekends!  I meet new friends and got to see a ton of different scrapbook pages of all varieties. The day after I got home I sneezed a couple of times and thought, oh oh, I that's a cold coming on.  Later that night, I was sneezing every ten minutes! Come morning I had a full fledged cold that went right to my chest!  Well, you know a cold doesn't hold a woman back, but what came next sure did!  I caught the stomach flu on top of that cold!  And I got it bad. As I sit here this morning, I have not eaten since Tuesday evening!!! I still have that queasy feeling in my tummy and yes, I will admit, I am scared to eat.  Nothing tastes good enough to come back up!   I ate two crackers with Vernors for each meal yesterday and they did stay down but that feeling is still there and I'm too weak to push it.  Throwing up for over 48hrs is not fun. I had no idea my resistance was so low.  Even as I sit here typing with hot and cold chills taking their turns, I feel like I'm never going to feel normal again.

So enjoy your day and I will be back in a couple more! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment