Blogger Layouts

Monday, August 6, 2012

2 weeks?

I can't believe it's been 2 weeks since I last posted!  Between the heat, the low sugars, and the making cards, I have been lack in getting that website button fixed!  Today is a beautiful sunny 82 degree day and I sure plan to look into that pesky detail of viewing the shopping cart after I post these cards that I have been working on!

I would also like to say some prayers for my girl and her family as they put Chopper down.  My heart is with her as she deals with her loose of such a great pet! He will be missed and forever in our hearts.

All of these baby cards could be used as shower cards, invites, or congratulation cards.  The insides are blank for your sentiments.  All were inspired by our little Abrielle who is going to meet everyone really soon now!!  I'm sure her grandma and great grandma sent her with a kiss!

















All of these cards will be available on the website on 8-7-2012 and here is that link ...

Come on by and say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment