Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

JDRF News 5/22/2012

Type 1 diabetes is one of the worst diseases out there. My son was diagnosed when he was just 2 yrs. 2 months old. It is now 33 yrs later and now he is blind. So I know diabetes. It has been in my maternal background for 60 or so years. And now the numbers have just been posted and our kids are now getting adult onset diabetes (type 2). So I do what I can to help find a cure and I am doing my part by finally becoming vegan! You can never go wrong with a plant based diet!! : )

Now here is something pretty cool! A new reality show!! LOL This is going to be so good!!!! A great way to draw awareness about diabetes! We will be on episode 5 !! Here is the link, enjoy!

JDRF is featured on a brand new episode of AMC's new unscripted series, The Pitch on Sunday, May 27, 2012, at 11 p.m. ET/10 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment