Blogger Layouts

Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day

Well can I just say this weather is beautiful!  Sun shinning bright and it's a little on the hot side!  I have been busy resizing pictures for the website!!!  I am so excited about it actually being up and running! I so surprised myself!  I would like to take a second or two out of my day to seriously thank the soldiers of yesterday and today for your bravery and commitment!

I have been trying different salads and such lately but I seem to be drifting to quickies!  I cut up sweet onions, celery, and carrots in a small dice.  I coat my pan with non stick and a spoon of vegan butter.  Slow cook the veggies until done.  I then add a couple three vegetable broth ice cubes along with brown rice I previously cooked with veggie broth. When heated thoroughly, I add different spices or herbs.  Quick and easy lunch or dinner.  This is still making my sugar spike however.  What'cha gonna do?  The spike happens when I eat pasta also!  Does NOT matter what kind I use, it still happens.  Of course I don't stop eating it!  I love it.  It is getting more difficult to eat low protein and low carb!   I am starting to feel a little better since I stopped eating animal anything!  Did you know that vegans don't eat honey either?  I was surprised by that fact.

I will be posting pictures in the not so distant future after I get more uploaded to the site.  And that address again is (LOL) www.JosHouseOfCards.com

Please enjoy your day and smile, someone needs it!

No comments:

Post a Comment