Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Today is the day I make my big BIG big salad! All my siblings and cousins laugh at how much salad I eat! And how big the salad is and all the stuff I put in a salad! I add all colors of peppers, cukes, carrots, broccoli, snow pees, lots of tomatoes, celery, and what ever else I can find!! So don't get to close to my prep area! LOL Today I woke with a 187. Back to heading in the right direction! That's encouraging to me! I had my toast on ww bread with egg whites substitute and cheese with a cup of decaf tea to top it off! Yum! (it's getting boring)

Did anyone see the Oprah Show yesterday? She had some people on from the new show Undercover Bosses. The boss of a company works a day or so in an entry level position next to his employees to get their prospective on life. This is such an inspiring show and my hopes are that the other employees in these companies get the benefits that are shown to the workers that they feature on the shows. It debuts after the Super Bowl.

Not much going on today, the hubby has to go into work early again today so I gotta get going. Let me know your secrets Your health tips. Your opinion . Your cooking tips. I am looking for some delicious recipes to try and post soon.

Here is the newest picture of the new sweetie:
Everyone remember to ENJOY every second of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment