Blogger Layouts

Monday, July 16, 2012

As I look out the window ...

I see the beautiful rose of sharon bush/tree is opening up this morning.  Gave them all a good drink of water yesterday evening.  The grass (which we now call hay) has not needed to be cut in a month now.  I know we are not the only ones suffering this summer.  The burning bush are starting to turn meaning that fall is coming sooner, just as spring and summer did!  I know that my raspberries suffered so much that I barely got a handful of that sweet fruit that I love so much!  We did get our first green pepper from the garden yesterday!!!  That's pretty early for here in lower mid Michigan.

I am working on some new cards today and will post pictures later this evening. I am having a wonderful time putting these ones together.  Can't wait to get back to it so ...... bye!!!   lol

Please give away a few bright smiles today cuz people are gonna need them in this heat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment