Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I am starting a new blog!

I have decided to separate my card making from the diabetic struggler blog so that I can showcase the cards I make for family and friends and some are sold to benefit JDRF and at the same time giving some exposure to JDRF.  It's a win win sit-cheee-ay-tion!  Why am I the only one laughing at that?  Any way this will be much easier to enter the card contests at the same time (is that even ok to do? I don't know the etiquette yet).


Here are a couple of my most recent cards:








 
         201012001                                                                                                         201012003


201012002
And here is another:


 

         201012004


 
Please......enjoy every second of your day!




No comments:

Post a Comment