Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Just diabetic stuff....

When I started this blog it was because I needed to be accountable to myself for what I ate and when I ate and really how much I ate along with my numbers and I just find that I can not do that! I can give you my numbers and some of the stuff I eat but I really can't bring myself to write down what I eat or how much on a regular basis. Such is life.


I can however still list my numbers and some recipes and some great websites.

Also, I started another blog to showcase my homemade cards and to bring awareness that I am using my cards to benefit JDRF! Please be sure to visit that blog for the latest cards!

So I can list some recipes in a couple of days and until then...
Remember to Enjoy every second of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment