Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

It's the end of hump day and....

I am so tired.  It takes a lot out of me to have company and all that goes with having company.  We had a great time and it was worth it.
We made a trip to the local farmer's market and I picked up some grain and some dried fruit and dried green bean chips that were really good!
We walked in the Walk for a Cure and as a family we raised a total of 515 dollars!  That was a great help to speed up finding a cure!!! and it was lots of fun and we met some really nice people and got some good information!
We canned 17 quarts of grape juice that is going to taste amazing in about 3 months.  It wasn't too bad doing those especially when someone, (my good son), took all the stems out for me/him! Thanks honey! 

Well more tomorrow and remember to enjoy every second of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment