Blogger Layouts

Monday, January 18, 2010

It's Monday!!

I just love Mondays!!! It seems as if everything goes back to "normal". I feel really good this morning. I had a scary low last night of 67 and I woke up with a 96! Finally got it down there now let's see if we can keep it down there! Only a week and a day till I go see the new doctor and I am so excited I can hardly stand it!!!

I don't plan on making anything special this week, it's mostly gonna be soups cuz that's what's in the freezer and we're not shopping this week. I do need to find some way of using up the Napa cabbage that I bought last week and only needed a tiny bit. Any suggestions???

The celery root soup turned out awesome! I really did like that. I had to substitute the cashew milk for whole milk so it probably wasn't as creamy. I also didn't have the chives to make the chive oil and I didn't have granny smith apples. Just goes to show that you CAN leave some things out and it will still turn out good!

I will be posting some great recipes that I can''t wait to try and if you try them before me, please let me know how they turned out. I would love to know!!

I'm lucky I don't have to cook during the week as my hubby works afternoons and doesn't require a meal when he comes home. So that leaves me with a lot of time this week and so I will be making a lot of cards!!

Everyone remember to ENJOY your day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment