Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Still Struggling

I am up a little early for me today because I went to bed as soon as I got back from picking up hubby (he doesn't drive). Blood sugar this morning is 149. Much better than it has been BUT of course not good enough! I "struggled" with it all day yesterday. Had a 249 reading after eating carrots! Is that not frustrating? It can get you down sometimes when you know your doing the right thing and the sugar is not doing what you thought it would!!! I just take the insulin and stay on the path : ) What's the alternative? Dialysis? Oh I hope not. I remember my Mom scared to death that would happen to her. God rest her soul.
Sooo..the Spring Rolls never happened. : ( I could not print out the recipe and my desktop computer does not move that easily! lol I am going to have them for lunch today and salad for dinner. Since my hubby fell asleep on the couch which is open to the kitchen, I think I will have a egg whites sandwich on double fiber bread with 2% cheese slice for breakfast, instead of the magic shake (cuz the blender is loud). Aren't I thoughtful? Now the whole eating thing is taken care of for today. Might have some ww pita appetizers for a snack, maybe.
Today I have to get some cards made! My iPod is charged and ready to go. It is so peaceful and zenlike to create them. I look forward to making cards. Soo....everyone have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment